1. The City of Plymouth is conducting in-person absentee voting through April 3, 2020. Hours are: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Location: City Clerk’s Office, 128 Smith St., Plymouth, WI. This is for the 2020 Presidential Primary to be held Tuesday, April 7. There is no in-person absentee voting on Monday, April 6. A current photo I.D. is required.
Welcome to the Plymouth Voter Information page.
Below are links to documents to help you locate your poll, register, and vote by absentee ballot.
If you have further questions please contact our city clerks office.
Are you Ready to Vote?
2020 Spring Primary – February 18, 2020
2020 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary – April 7, 2020
2020 Partisan Primary – August 11, 2020
2020 General Election – November 3, 2020
- Absentee Voting Information
- Federal Post Card Application
- Sheboygan County Assembly Districts
- Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Voting District Map
- Voter Registration Application
Handicapped Parking & Access to City Hall: There are two entrances to City Hall that are handicapped accessible. One is located at the Main St. Entrance and the other through the Caroline St. parking lot. There is one handicapped parking space on Main St. in front of City Hall and several located in the Caroline St. parking lot.