Contact Information:Jordan Skiff 128 Smith Street P.O. Box 107 Plymouth, WI 53073 Phone: (920) 893-1271 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The City Administrator – Utilities Manager serves as the Chief Administrative Officer of the Municipal Corporation; leading, planning, organizing and directing the administration of the City of Plymouth toward fulfillment of goals and policies determined by the Mayor and Common Council. The City Administrator – Utilities Manager assists the Mayor and Common Council by facilitating the establishment of goals and proposing alternative strategies for their accomplishment. The City Administrator – Utilities Manager directs the use of human and fiscal resources toward accomplishment of City goals.
• Oversees the preparation of the annual budget and 10-year capital improvement plan.
• Oversees preparation of the Common Council agenda.
• Provides professional staff services to the Common Council and various city committees.
• Serves as Personnel Director responsible for negotiation and administration of collective bargained labor agreements and personnel policies of the city.
• Oversees the operations of the City general fund and Plymouth Utilities (enterprise funds).
• Carries out and implements policy directives of the Common Council.
• Prepares administrative policies and procedures for the conduct of City operations.
• Represents the City in intergovernmental matters and in public relations.