Employment opportunities with the City of Plymouth:
1. Casual, Part-Time Seasonal Position – The City of Plymouth is hiring casual, part-time seasonal positions for the Ice Shack and Nutt Hill Ski Area. Shifts are mostly evenings and weekends, weather dependent. Applications are available in person at City Hall, 128 Smith Street, or you can select the NEOGOV link below. Applications should be returned to Plymouth Utilities, Attn: Human Resources, 900 CTH PP, P.O. Box 277, Plymouth, WI 53073. Applicants must be 18 years old to work at Nutt Hill Ski Area. The City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. Police Lieutenant, Plymouth Police Department, Plymouth, WI
Reason for Announcement: Fill Vacancy and Establish Eligibility List Full-time
Responsibilities: Lieutenant: This is a salaried, non-union, uniformed position, responsible for patrol supervision, investigations, administrative and other duties as assigned. The Lieutenant also prepares and reviews reports and assignments, works together with administration, and trains current and new employees.
Salary: $32.62 – $33.90 per hour
Benefits: Wisconsin retirement fund; Health insurance; Life insurance; Sick leave; Paid holidays-11; Clothing allowance; Deferred compensation; Education incentive pay; Vacation; Up to $2500 moving expense for external candidates. Overtime eligible.
Qualifications: U.S. citizen; Minimum age – 21; Driver license; Good driving record; Good physical condition; Eligibility for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification; High school diploma; 60 college credits; No felony convictions; No domestic abuse convictions; Vision correctable to 20/20; Good verbal and written communication skills; Previous experience; React quickly and effectively to stressful situations; Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays; Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems; Clear and concise speech; Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously; Ability to perform essential functions of this position; Ability to use all standard law enforcement equipment; 5 years minimum full-time law enforcement experience. 12 Month probationary period. Residence within 15 miles of corporate boundaries by end of probation.
Apply By: 12:00 PM, 11/22/2019
Submit: DJ-LE-330 and Resume
Contact: Deputy Chief of Police Christopher J. Ringel
- Plymouth Police Department, 128 Smith St. PO Box 218, Plymouth, WI 53073
- Phone: (920) 893-6541
- Fax: (920) 892-6143
- Email: email@example.com
- Internet: www.plymouthgov.com/police
Incomplete, late, or faxed applications will not be accepted.
3. Assistant Electrical Operations Manager – Electrical Engineer – Plymouth Utilities is accepting applications for a full-time Assistant Electrical Operations Manager/Electrical Engineer.
The Assistant Electrical Operations Manager/Electrical Engineer provides professional and technical advice in support of the electrical distribution system and its Electrical Operations Manager. Under guidance of the Electrical Operations Manager, they will oversee the planning for the expansion, operations, and maintenance of the electric system while ensuring compliance requirements and organizational standards are met. The position handles internal and external customer issues as assigned. The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a preference for five (5) or more years of increasingly responsible experience in the electric power industry. Experience working within a Wisconsin municipal electric utility is helpful. Experience should include power system planning, engineering design, project management related to distribution, substations, protection and control systems, and mapping. Thorough knowledge of and experience in design and repair or rehabilitation of electric distribution systems. Position reports directly to the Electrical Operations Manager. The ability to deal effectively with the public, customers, consultants, employees and other local stakeholders is required. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license. The starting salary for this position is anticipated to be $90,000 +/- Depending on Qualifications, plus excellent benefits. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: Human Resources, Plymouth Utilities, 900 CTH PP, P.O. Box 277, Plymouth, WI 53073 or by e-mail to Leah Federwisch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial review of applications will occur on Monday, November 25th. Position will remain open until filled. The City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3. Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador – Are you looking to fill some hours while the kids are in school? Maybe just a few hours for some extra money? The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is looking for some fun, upbeat, hard working adults for the Cheese Counter. This part-time position is responsible for welcoming guests into the center. Under the direction of the Cheese Counter Manager, this position is also responsible for product sales and working in a food service capacity. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applications should be returned to the RDA of the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.